Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[GUIDE] The Oblivion Potion FAQ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[FM] Kael
Greneration: Ran Team Member
Greneration: Ran Team Member
[FM] Kael

[GUIDE] The Oblivion Potion FAQ Empty
PostSubject: [GUIDE] The Oblivion Potion FAQ   [GUIDE] The Oblivion Potion FAQ Icon_minitime1Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:19 pm

Oblivion Potion FAQ

1. What is an oblivion potion?

Oblivion potion is a consumable item that allows the resetting of stats and/or skills thus allowing the player to redistribute the stat and skill points.

1. What are the types of oblivion potion?

There are 4 types of oblivion potion. These are Oblivion Potion A, B, C, and D.

1. How does each one differ from each other?

Oblivion Potion A only resets all skill points. Oblivion Potion B resets 30 stat points plus all skill points. Oblivion Potion C resets 60 stat points plus all skill points. Oblivion Potion D resets 90 stat points plus all skill points.

1. How do I use an oblivion potion?

Oblivion potion is like a normal potion, you just need to right click the potion and it will do the rest.

1. How many skill points does the oblivion potion reset?

Oblivion potion A and B will reset all skills back to level 1 thus allowing the player to redistribute the skill points

1. How does the oblivion potion reset my skills?

Upon using the oblivion potion, all skills will disappear. You have to learn the skills again. The skills will turn into spirtual sphere which you can exchange to your respective trainers for skills scrolls. Be sure you have enough inventory space to accomodate the spiritual spheres or else you won’t be able to use the oblivion potion

1. How many stat points does the oblivion potion reset?

Oblivion Potion A does not reset any stat points. Oblivion Potion B will reset 30 stat points. Oblivion Potion C will reset 60 stat points. Oblivion Potion D will reset 90 stat points.

1. How does the oblivion potion reset my skills?

I will use Oblivion potion B as an example. Oblivion potions will only reset the added points per stat not the base stat value. Oblivion potion B can only reset 30 stat points. Stat point reset is done equally on all stats. There are 5 stats. An average of 6 points for each stat will be removed and be made available for redistribution (5 stats x 6pts = 30 stat pts). If a stat has less than 6 points, the remaining is subtracted from the other skills with stat that are more than 6
Ex.
Before Oblivion Potion After Oblivion Potion
Pow 10 (+5) Pow 10
Dex 10 (+5) Dex 10
Spi 10 (+5) Spi 10
Vit 10 (+20) Vit 10 (+10)
Stm 10 (+5) Stm 10
Pow is only 5 pts, all 5 pts will be removed. Since 6 is required for each stat, the remaining will be deducted from the stat with the most stat points. Since the other stats have only 5 points with the exception of Vit (20). All stats with 5 points will be removed and the remaining will be deducted from Vit. Vit will become +10 after the stat reset ((20 ? 6) ? 4) = 10. All in all, 30 stat points should be made available for redistribution.
Pow 10 (+7) Pow 10 (+1) or 0
Dex 10 (+6) Dex 10
Spi 10 (+20) Spi 10 (+14) or +13
Vit 10 (+20) Vit 10 (+14) or +13
Stm 10(+5) Stm 10
Initially 6 will be deducted from each stat. Since Stm is only 5 we have 1 pt remaining. That 1 pt can go to pow or spi or vit. Since that have more than 6 pts.
Pow 10 Pow 10
Dex 10 (+20) Dex 10 (+5)
Spi 10 (+300) Spi 10 (+285)
Vit 10 Vit 10
Stm 10 Stm 10
Since there are only 2 stats with plus points. 15 points will be deducted to dex and spi.
(30 / no of stats with plus points) = deduction per stat. After using the potion dex will only be (20- 15= 5) and spi will be (300 -15 = 285)

1. Can I choose what stat it resets and how many points?

No, The game does the resetting for you, there is no user intervention when resetting the skill.

1. Do I need to purchase or buy scrolls after I reset my skills?

If the scrolls used were exchanged for spiritual spheres (acquired from quests), NO. You will get spiritual spheres right after you reset your skills to exchange them again for new skill scrolls.
If the scrolls used were bought from NPC, YES. You need to buy again new scrolls.

1. How many oblivion potions do I get when I buy from the item shop?

You get 1 oblivion potion for each purchase but you can buy as many oblivion potions as you want from our item shop

1. When I purchase an oblivion potion, where can I find it?

When you purchase an oblivion potion from the item shop, it will go directly to your item bank. Press B to view your item bank.

1. I accidentally used an oblivion potion, can I undo it?

No, You need to be very careful when using the oblivion potion.

1. Can I buy multiple oblivion potions?

Yes, you can buy multiple oblivion potions of any combination from our item shop.

1. Can I use multiple oblivion potions?

Yes, you can use multiple oblivion potions of any combination. However for each oblivion potion you could only use it once.

1. Does the oblivion potion have a time limit / expiration date?

No, the oblivion potion doesn?t have a time limit / expiration date. You may buy and store as many as you want.

1. How many times can I use an oblivion potion?

For each oblivion potion you can use it once.

1. I have two (2) or more characters on the same account on the same server, Can I use the oblivion potion on any character?

Yes, you can use an oblivion potion on any character on the same server as long as you transferred the oblivion potion from your item bank.

1. I have two (2) or more characters on the same account on different servers, Can I use the oblivion potion on any character?

Yes, you can use an oblivion potion on any character on different servers as long as you transferred the oblivion potion from your item bank

1. Can I sell or trade the oblivion potion I bought from the item shop?

Yes, you can trade or sell the oblivion potion that you have bought from our item shop to other players.

1. Are oblivion potions stackable?

Yes, oblivion potions are stackable.

1. How many inventory spaces does the oblivion potion occupy?

The oblivion potion only occupies 1 inventory space.
Back to top Go down
http://gochat.go-forum.net/portal.htm

[GUIDE] The Oblivion Potion FAQ
Page 1 of 1